Sunday with your kids
Lesson summary: God saves people individually
In our bible story we learned:
1. God delivers Israel in response to their faith
2. Israel grumbles in unbelief again and is judged by God
3. God raises up salvation for Israel
Where is Jesus?
How does today's Bible story fit into God's greater plan of redemption?
Read John 3:14-15
The snake on the pole pointed forward to Jesus who would one day be lifted up. Because of this, God healed the people and did not count their sins against them. Isn't it interesting that this Old Testament story precedes the most quoted verse of the entire New Testament? When we read of the bronze snake being lifted up, we should think of Christ.
Family Discipleship - "Time" in the Home
We are on week 42 which starts on page 278 in the Long Story Short devotional. If I had 2 good sit downs with my family I would focus on days 3 and 4. These are some of the questions you'll see:
- Who doers the bronze snake on the pole point forward to? (Day 3)
- What happened when the people who were bitten by the snakes looked up at the bronze snake on the pole? (Day 3)
- What happens when we look to Jesus who was lifted up on the cross and died for us? (Day 3)
- What did the people do when God provided the water? (Day 4)
- Will God always give us what we want? (Day 4)
Pray about it! Thank Jesus for being willing to be lifted up on the cross to die so we could be forgiven.
Here is April's Bookmark!
Check out the highlighted portion below to see what verses we will recite in our Gathering on May 6th. Get ahead of the game and begin practicing now with your kids!
We only have a couple more spots for KIDS CAMP 2018! Click the ad above to register before it's too late! If you'd like more information about camp click HERE.
Process - A Gospel Principle for Parents